VHP Value Roof Underlay
Top Performance, Self Supporting, Great Value
VHP Value is a high performance, self-supporting, highly breathable, tough, synthetic roof underlay. A huge upgrade from Bituminous Paper.
3 pliable layers: a very high vapour permeable water-resistant membrane and two tough layers of non-woven polyolefin fabric. These layers assist in the control of condensation and water vapour. VHP Value Roof Underlay is not fire retardant.
It has the following benefits:
- Premium performance
- Assists in moisture control - deflects water and air both during construction and as part of the finished roof
- Highly breathable - transforms water vapour at higher rates than bitumen impregnated paper
- Temporary weather protection - UV resistance for 21 days - although same-day coverage is strongly recommended
- Codemark Certified
Masons Roof Underlays are for use as a self-supporting roofing underlay.
Building Code Provisions
- B2 Durability: B2.3.1(a), B2.3.2
- C3 Fire affecting areas beyond the fire source: C3.4(c)
- E2 External moisture: E2.3.1 (contributes to), E2.3.2 (contributes to) ; E2.3.5 (ontributes to), (E2.3.6 (contributes to) E2.3.7
- F2 Hazardous building materials: F2.3.1
Conditions and Limitations of Use
1. Masons Roof Underlays are certified for use as a roof underlay and air barrier:
a) on buildings situated in wind zones up to and including Extra High (as set out in NZS3604) with a minimum roof pitch of 3°,
b) under masonry or metal tile and profiled metal roof claddings,
c) in all locations including where it is exposed to view.
2. Masons Roof Underlay shall be:
a) installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation manual, and
b) installed run vertically or horizontally with or without support for roof pitches greater than 10°, run horizontally with or without support or run vertically with support for roof pitches less than 10°, provided that support is provided where the span is greater than 1200mm, and
c) protected from direct sunlight within 21 days of installation.
VHP Value 125gsm Roofing Underlay
|1.5m x 66.6m = 100m²|
VHP Strong 140gsm Roofing Underlay
|1.45m x 51.7m = 75m²|
VHP Ultra 180gsm Roofing Underlay
|1.45m x 34.48m = 50m²|
VHP Maxi 220gsm Roofing Underlay
|1.45m x 34.48m = 50m²|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >