Mason Penetration Seals are air seal flashings designed for cavity construction where pipes or wires penetrate building cladding and pass through the air seal membrane such as synthetic building wrap, or a flexible or rigid air barrier.
- Compatible with all vertical underlays
- Trim to size – always a secure fit
- Two sizes cover penetrations from 1mm to 170mm (1mm-75mm. 80mm-170mm)
- May be used with all flexible or rigid air barriers or synthetic flexible wall underlays
- Meets the requirements of the NZBC E2/AS1. To view the appraisal, go to www.masons.nz
- May be exposed for up to 90 days
- Easy installation
- Affordable – great value for money
- Sold individually, but also available in a bag of 10
Our Penetration Seals are a New Zealand Registered Design No. 427674
|PSEAL75||Penetration Seal 1-75mm||PACK OF 10|
|PSEAL170||Penetration Seal 80-170mm||PACK OF 10|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >