NZ Made DPC made from 100% recycled materials
Dry Fix™ is a thick Polyethylene Damp-course and Concealed Flashing barrier of impervious material, built in to prevent moisture movement to any part of a building requiring protection. It includes a waterproof strip barrier around an opening in a wall or door or at a roof junction.
Approved for use for separating timber, wood-based products and metal from concrete, masonry or brick, and, as a moisture barrier and flashing in masonry veneer constructed in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS2 and NZS 4229.
Dry Fix™ is 100% New Zealand Made from recycled plastic
- A moisture barrier and flashing in masonry veneer constructed in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution EA/AS2 and NZS 4229
- Gives instant shape forming
- A replacement for Bitumen Paper
- Does not react with solvent treated timber
- Inert to most solvents
- Permanent life span non-degradable
- Easy to use
- Cost effective
Used in the building industry to avoid moisture. It provides a complete and permanent moisture barrier in the protection against water damage to buildings through the walls and brickwork. Used around brick vents, timber framing, windows and door flashings.
- Embossed both sides to a minimum thickness of 750 um
- Impact resistant
- Black Flexible polyethylene Film
- Low Slip with a kinetic coefficient of friction
- Non-Slip as product is double embossed
- Roll core made from recycled cardboard
- Complies to the NZBC
|DPC50||Dry Fix 50mm||30m|
|DPC75||Dry Fix 75mm||30m|
|DPC90||Dry Fix 90mm||30m|
|DPC100||Dry Fix 100mm||30m|
|DPC140||Dry Fix 140mm||30m|
|DPC150||Dry Fix 150mm||30m|
|DPC200||Dry Fix 200mm||30m|
|DPC250||Dry Fix 250mm||30m|
|DPC300||Dry Fix 300mm||30m|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >