Fire Rated Building Wrap
Barricade FR Wrap is a non-woven fire retardant, water resistant, breathable synthetic wall underlay for use under direct fixed and non-direct fixed wall cladding on timber framed and steel framed buildings. The product is manufactured from high quality synthetic spun bonded material with high UV qualities.
Scope Of Use / Applications
Barricade FR Wall Wrap has been appraised for use as a flexible wall underlay on timber framed buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1; and,
- With absorbent and non-absorbent wall claddings directly fixed to the frame; and,
- With absorbent and non-absorbent wall claddings installed over an 18mm minimum drained cavity; and,
- With masonry veneer in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1; and,
- Situated in NZS 3604 wind zones up to and including ‘Very High’
Barricade FR Building Wrap is a breathable composite building wrap. The following tests have been carried out in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Table 23:
- Tensile strength, edge tear resistance and resistance to water vapour transmission in accordance with ASNZS 4200.1
- Resistance to water penetration in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.1.4
- Surface water absorbency in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.6
- Air resistance to BS 6538.3
- Shrinkage in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.3
- pH of extract in accordance with AS/NZS 1301.421s
- Fire retardant in accordance with AS1530 Part 2 Flammability.
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason's rep >