Weephole Vent – for Brick
For use in masonry veneer construction to provide a neat clear air passage for the removal of moisture, and the circulation of air to vent the cavit
A purpose designed plastic vent for use in masonry veneer construction to provide a neat clear air passage for the removal of moisture, and the circulation of air to vent the cavity. ‘The Brick Vent’ can be used in conjunction with any cladding system that requires a ventilated cavity, including, bricks, blocks, and stone.
- 100% New Zealand Made
- Facilitates the removal of water from the cavity.
- The cavity tray ensures the weep hole cannot be blocked.
- The Brick Vent provides a standard 10 mm gap between masonry.
- The cavity tray directs air flow up the cavity removing moist air.
- Comes in grey and cream to match most mortar colours.
- Designed to vermin-proof the weep hole and restrict driving rain.
|KLA STONE||KLA Stone vent||STONE||150|
|KLA GRAY||KLA Gray cavity vent||GRAY||150|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >