Airtight Solution for Round Penetrations
Masons Penetration Seals are air seal flashings designed for cavity construction where pipes or wires penetrate building cladding and pass through the air seal membrane such as synthetic building wrap, or a flexible or rigid air barrier.
- Compatible with all vertical underlays
- Trim to size – always a secure fit
- Two sizes cover penetrations from 1mm to 170mm (1mm-75mm. 85mm-170mm)
- May be used with all flexible or rigid air barriers or synthetic flexible wall underlays
- Meets the requirements of the NZBC E2/AS1. To view the appraisal, go to the specifications tab on this page
- May be exposed for up to 90 days
- Easy installation
- Affordable – great value for money
- Individually hang sell packaged, Masons Penetration Seals come in a display box of 10
TRADIES: Please check stock availability with your store
MERCHANTS: To inquire about this product or to place an order please contact your Account Manager.To find out who your Account Manager is, select your region from the dropdown below under ‘Contact a Team Member’ in the footer of this website.
100m2 2.74m, 25m2 1.37m, 50m2 1.37m, 50m2 2.74m