UNI FAB Seam and Repair Tape
For Seams and Repairs of UNI and UNI FR
Masons UNI FAB® Seam and Repair Tape is a one-sided, double layered tape for use with Masons UNI and UNI FR Flexible Air Barriers.
Made from high quality UV resistant non woven material with an acrylic adhesive it effectively seals seams and repairs the UNI FAB or UNI FR.
Roll width = 50mm
Roll length = 25m
Tape thickness = 0.5mm
- Can be used on both smooth and rough surfaces.
- Resistant to variable weather conditions and UV rays.
- Thermal resistance, -30°C to +120°C.
- Low vapour-permeable.
- Observe minimum overlaps of 75mm
on a horizontal join and 150mm on a vertical join when seaming UNI or UNI FR
- Bonded surfaces should be dry and free of any dirt and grease.
- Do not deliberately stretch or over tension seam tape when applying to UNI, UNI FR or wrap.
- Use a tape applicatior or plastic scraper to firmly smooth the tape onto the wrap. NOTE: Hand pressure alone will not activate the adhesive.
|UNI FAB Seam & Repair Tape||
50MM X 25M
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >