Keying Agent – Bonding agent
Masons Keying Agent is used for bonding mortar, plaster, floor toppings, and concrete and renders to brick and concrete masonry without any need to hack the surface to obtain a bond. Can be used on new or old surfaces.
- Masons Keying Agent can also be added to the mixing water to improve resistance to trace acids and alkali, as well as reducing surface dusting.
- Can be used for new work or repair work
- No surface chipping to obtain a bond
- Will adhere to most sound surfaces
- Resists trace acids and alkali
- Faster application of screeds and renders
- Not suitable when continual water
Used as a bonding agent: 5m2 – 12m2 per litre. Coverage is dependent on the coarseness and porosity of the existing surface.
|MKA005||Masons Keying Agent 5Lt||5Lt|
|MKA020||Masons Keying Agent 20Lt||20Lt|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >