Enviro™ AAC Panel system 75mm
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a lightweight concrete substrate that has all the benefits of building with concrete but its light weight. The AAC Enviro Floor panels are 75mm thick.
The panels are fixed to the floor framing of the building using galvanised bugle for timber framing or dual grip hexhead screws for steel framing. The panels are 600 mm wide, with a dry density of 520 kg/m3, about 1/5th that of concrete. Enviro 75 mm floor panels are available in standard length of 2200 mm and upon request can be sourced in 1800 mm panels.
ENVIRO AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Enviro is extremely energy efficient and produces no harmful pollutants during the production process.
- 1 cubic m2 of raw material makes 4-5 cubic m2 of actually product saving mass earth production
- Inert material is non hazardous and does not emit harmful gases or vapours
- All the waste product product at point of manufacture is recycled back into the production process
Economics of Enviro
- The thermal properties of Enviro are extremely efficient and should help Architects, builders and homeowners reduce their energy consumption.
- Enviro is installed quickly and efficiently thence reducing vital building time during construction. The convenient sizes of the panel allows onsite cutting and wastage to be kept to a minimum.
- Enviro AAC has the unique ability to absorb noise and has a sound insulation value greater 7dB greater than other solid building materials of the same weight per surface area. The energy efficient porous structure produces the sound absorption along with mechanical vibration energy dampening, giving new dwellings both privacy in a peaceful surrounding, making this product even more environmentally friendly.
- The porous structure of Enviro has an extremely superior R-value rating than that of other masonry substrates combined with the air flow cavity gives the ability to keep a home warmer in winter and cooler in summer giving the homeowner the added advantage of extra insulation in their home.(see thermal insulation guide www.masonsplastabrick.co.nz)
Enviro Floor Panels have the following material properties:
|Dry Density||525 kg/m3|
|In Service Density||600 kg/m3|
|Compressive Strenght 4.0 MPA||4.0 MPA|
|Bending Strenght||780N – 1000N or above|
|Dry Shrinkage Value||0.8mm/m – 0.03% – 0.05% or 0.3-0.5mm/m|
|Water absorption (by volume)||Up to 30-35%|
|Thermal conductivity||0.12 w/mk – 0.13 w/mk|
|Thermal resistivity||0.56 m2 k/w|
|Sound Transmission Loss||35dB for 1000Hz|
|Fire Resistance||1.5hours – 2 hours|
|Enviro Panel Floor/Fencing|
|ENVPANFLOOR||Enviro Panel Floor – 2200x600x76mm||single|
|Enviro Glue & Nails|
|PBEJG||Enviro Jointing Glue||single|
|ENV100 SS||Enviro Screw 100mm – Stainless Steel||single|
|ENV14x100PS||Enviro Screw 100mm – Galvanised||single|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >