Window Flashing tape that sticks in all weather conditions
40Below™ Flashing Tape is a self adhesive flashing tape to seal around windows, doors, and other joinery openings as a secondary defense against water penetration.
- Incredible adhesion in all conditions.
- Simple 4 step installation. Save time reducing costs.
- Reliable and dependable weather tightness.
- An Optional Corner Guard is easy to install and increases protection to framing.
- RIGID AIR BARRIERS – 40Below is tested and approved for sealing the joints on Rigid Barriers. Tested and approved for use by: BGC Durabarrier and OS’BraceRAP.
NB. Masons 40Below Flashing Tape and Masons Corner Guards must be installed in accordance with the installation instructions found in our Document Downloads button .
New Zealand Building Code Standard (NZBC)
- For a risk score between 0-20 in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1.
- Passed NZS3604 Building Wind Zones up to and including ‘Extra High’.
- Passes nail seal ability to ASTM 1970-01 section 7.9.
- New smooth white facer tape also passes screw sealablity to AAMA 711-13.
- Suitable as a single layer application over timber frame
- Extremely thin only 0.2mm, allows for easier fitting of windows and doors.
- Works in temperatures from -40°C up to 65°C.
- Compatible with most building wraps.
- Compatible with most building sealants – check suitability with sealant manufactures. Alternatively do a patch test before use.
Scope of Use / Applications
Windows/Door/Timber & Steel Frame Flashings
- Masons 40Below™ Flashing Tape and Masons Corner Guards must be installed in accordance with these instructions. Ensure the 40Below™ Tape completely covers the joinery opening.
- To ensure maximum adhesion of the tape, make sure the substrate surface is clean, dry and free from any dust or other contaminants. Flaps are folded into the opening and secured.
- The building wrap is installed as shown to the exterior face of the frame. At window and door openings it is cut on a 45˚ angle away from each corner, then the flaps are folded into the opening and secured.
- 40Below™ Flashing Tape must not be stretched. When joining 2 sections of tape, overlap by 100mm or more.
- Compatible with most building sealants, check suitability with sealant manufactures. Alternatively, do a patch test before use.
RIGID AIR BARRIERS – 40Below™ is tested and approved for sealing the joints on Rigid Barriers. Tested and approved for use with BGC Durrabarrier and OS’BraceRAP.
|40BELOW75x20||40 Below Flashing tape 75mm||H 75mm x L 20m|
|40BELOW100x20||40 Below Flashing tape 100mm||H 100mm x L 20m|
|40BELOW150x20||40 Below Flashing tape 150mm||H 150mm x L 20m|
|40BELOW230x20||40 Below Flashing tape 230mm||H 230mm x L 20m|
|HYDROCG50||Hydro corner guards||50|
Available in-store at:
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To enquire about this product or to place an order, please contact your local Mason’s rep >