Masons Keying Agent is a general purpose bonding agent for mortar, plaster, floor toppings and concrete.
- Masons Keying Agent is used for bonding mortar, plaster, floor toppings and concrete and renders to brick, and concrete masonry without any need to hack the surface to obtain a bond. Can be used on new or old surfaces.
- Masons Keying Agent can also be added to the mixing water to improve resistance to trace acids and alkali, as well as reducing surface dusting.
- Can be used for new work or repair work
- No surface chipping to obtain a bond
- Will adhere to most sound surfaces
- Resists trace acids and alkali
- Faster application of screeds and renders
- Not suitable when continual water
Used as a bonding agent: 5m2 – 12m2 per litre.
Coverage is dependent on the coarseness and porosity of the existing surface.