Foam Guard Adhesive (ADH) is an advanced protection foam with a permanent adhesive backing. Foam Guard protects waterproofing and tanking membranes form punctures, UV exposure and damage during construction.
Foam Guard is developed to protect numerous types of membrane systems both in the horizontal and vertical plane and above and
- Fast install over other protection methods
- Performs as a slip sheet under toppings
- Membrane protection for gravel and garden rooftops
Foam Guard is a roll off closed cell – cross linked foam fused to a strong poly fabric face. It is backed with an ultra long-lasting adhesive.
- UV stable surface
- Minimal expansion or distortion when exposed to heat or sunlight
- Has high abrasion resistance
- Extreme high decay and rot resistance
- Good impact resistance
- Minimum distortion under traffic use
Extreme adhesion that withstands severe weather conditions
Installation Procedures to Install Foam Guard Self Stick correctly
1. Ensure surface is clean, dust free and dry
2. During application ensure all air is expelled between face of membrane and Foam Guard sheet.
3. Allow to overlap Foam Guard sheet by minimum of 20mm on
4. Apply adequate pressure to complete surface area of contact to ensure positive adhesion to substrate
5. On vertical applications, should Foam Guard be left exposed for extended periods it is recommended that Foam Guard tape be applied at top edge of membrane to prevent possible edge peel
NOTE: Application to cementitious or highly textured surfaces in the vertical plane will not bond successfully. It is recommended that a small trial patch be carried out on all surfaces to ensure proper adhesion. Extreme cold conditions may also affect bonding.