Flexible Acrylic Plaster System for Crack Prevention
is a highly flexible waterproof acrylic plaster membrane, that is applied over substrates to provide a crack resistant coating.
AdvantagesThe highly flexible properties of FLX™ provide a flexible plaster finish on the exterior surface of the substrate, providing the homeowner, contractor or designer with the security of added protection to their investment.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 10°C or surface temperature is above 45°C.
- Apply as supplied – do not thin.
Technical DataResin Type: Adhesion Promoted Pure Acrylic polymer Pigmentation: Titanium dioxide and inert extenders Solvents: Water Colour: White and pastel tints. Gloss Level: Low Sheen. Density: 1.34 Kgs/ Litre Dry-Time: 30 mins Touch, 4 hour between overcoat. Coverage: 4-6 m2 per litre. No. of coats: Two Packaging sizes: 4 & 15 litres Flash Point: None Thinner: Water
- Remove all unsound paint, surface grease and oil, dirt etc. Treat mould affect areas with Masons Splash and Dash.
- Apply two coats of FLX™ Premium Range Acrylic Finish to dry film thickness of 80 microns per coat.
- For metal or metal reinforced concrete structures us a specified primer.
- Apply one coat of LIMESTOP Plaster Sealer.
For Best Results
- Ensure correct dry film thickness is achieved.
- Allow at least 4 hours before overcoating.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
Health & Safety
- FLX™ Premium Range Acrylic Finish is essentially non-flammable and non-hazardous. (Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet before using)
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN