Superior Weatherboard Cladding System
Masons Durali is a pre-finished weatherboard system manufactured with 21st century technology
- DURALI is available in a wide range of custom colours from light to dark.
- DURALI saves you time and money in painting and scaffolding costs due to its pre-painted surface.
- DURALI has a durable paint coating that doesn’t require repainting for the serviceable life of the product.
- DURALI has a fire retardant core suitable for residential and low rise projects, also available with a Fire Rated (non-combustible) core .
- DURALI is durable and will not warp, split or crack.
- DURALI stands up to the strongest rain and winds that nature can throw at it.
- DURALI is a CodeMark certified product that adheres to the NZ building code standards.
Getting to the core of DURALIDurali comes with two different grades of core:
- A 4mm thick panel that has a fire retardant composite core that is sandwiched between two strong skins of aluminium.
- A fire rated (non-combustible) core complies and exceeds to NZBC acceptable solutions section 5.8.1 class a) and b) in accordance with ISO 5660 (2002). The highest possible standard in NZ.
To inquire about this product or to place an order please contact your Account Manager.To find out who your Account Manager is, select your region from the dropdown below under ‘Contact a Team Member’.
Alteration, Addition or Reclad, Insulation Cladding, Lightweight Cladding, Lightweight Concrete, Masonry Substrate, New Home