Superior Weatherboard Cladding System
Masons Durali is a pre-finished weatherboard system manufactured with 21st century technology
- DURALI is available in a wide range of custom colours from light to dark.
- DURALI saves you time and money in painting and scaffolding costs due to its pre-painted surface.
- DURALI has a durable paint coating that doesn’t require repainting for the serviceable life of the product.
- DURALI has a fire rated core, suitable for multi storey buildings.
- DURALI is durable and will not warp, split or crack.
- DURALI stands up to the strongest rain and winds that nature can throw at it.
- DURALI is a CodeMark certified product that adheres to the NZ building code standards.
Getting to the core of DURALIDurali is a 4mm thick panel that has a fire retardant composite core that is sandwiched between two strong skins of aluminium. Durali’s fire rated core complies and exceeds to NZBC acceptable solutions section 5.8.1 class a) and b) in accordance with ISO 5660 (2002). The highest possible standard in NZ. The layer of high strength aluminium sheet used in Durali is 0.5mm (+/- 0.02mm) and holds the highest grade of salt spray corrosion resistance – Aluminium Classification A5005 (Most commonly used in ACM in NZ is A3003 which is a lower grade for exterior and A1001 that can be used for signage). The product is then coated with a 3-step process of the best available PVDF paint resins supplied by PPG. Step 1: Primer, 2: PVDF Paint, and 3: PVDF varnish. for more information please download Durali specification document
To inquire about this product or to place an order please contact your Account Manager.To find out who your Account Manager is, select your region from the dropdown below under ‘Contact a Team Member’.
Insulation Cladding, Masonry Substrate, Lightweight Concrete, Lightweight Cladding, New Home, Alteration, Addition or Reclad