- Gives instant shape forming
- A replacement for Bitumen Paper
- Does not react with solvent treated timber
- Inert to most solvents
- Permanent life span non-degradable
- Easy to use
- Cost effective
- Embossed both sides to a minimum thickness of 750 um
- CodeMark Certified
- Manufactured to AS/NZS2904 – 1995
- Impact resistant
- Black Flexible polyethylene Film
- Low Slip with a kinetic coefficient of friction
- Non-Slip as product is double embossed
- Roll core made from recycled cardboard
- Complies to the NZBC
ApplicationsUsed in the building industry to avoid moisture. It provides a complete and permanent moisture barrier in the protection against water damage to buildings through the walls and brickwork. Used around brick vents, timber framing, windows and door flashings.
TRADIES: This product might not necessarily be a stocked item by your merchant however can be ordered in.
MERCHANTS: To inquire about this product or to place an order please contact your Account Manager.To find out who your Account Manager is, select your region from the dropdown below under ‘Contact a Team Member’.
50mm x 30m, 75mm x 30m, 90mm x 30m, 100mm x 30m, 150mm x 30m, 200mm x 30m, 250mm x 30m, 300mm x 30m, 400mm x 30m, 90mm x 50m