General purpose 250 micron
Masons Black Polyethylene is a general purpose heavy weight 250 micron black polyethylene. Suitable for drop sheets, covering, garden, damp proof course, concrete underlay. It is also a first barrier against rising damp.
- Ideal for under floor on the ground to prevent the cold from rising to your floor boards.
- Great for all those foundation jobs as a moisture and vapour barrier.
- Temporary weather protection during building.
- General protection against dust and dirt.
- Easy to use; Light, flexible and easily cut on site with a sharp knife.
- Comes in rolls so easy to transport and handle.
NZ Building Code StandardMasons Black Polyethylene complies with the New Zealand Building Code Standard (NZBCS)
- Functions satisfactorily as a damp-proof membrane for a minimum of 50 years.
- Has a water vapour flow resistance of no less than 90 MN s/g (mega-newton seconds per gram).
- This polyethylene must be inspected for tears and penetrations.
- Should not be left exposed for more than 28 days.
|One size only||
300micron x 4m x 25m = 100m2